Continue practising your joined up handwriting.
Remember the rules for joining:
1. We never join a capital.
2. We don't take our pencil off the paper until the whole word is complete.
3. We dot 'i' and cross 't' after we have written the whole word.
4. We need to make sure letters are consistently the same size.
5. The letter 't' is slightly taller then the letter 'i'
6. Ascenders need to have tall stalks.
7. Descenders need to go below the line.
8. Be really careful that the neatness of your writing doesn't change just because you are joining.
9. Use lined paper or print the sheets attached.