Hello my lovelies
Hoorah, finally some snow. We had a mini blizzard in Brighton on Sunday morning so I quickly wrapped up warm and went outside. I caught snowflakes on my tongue and threw some very small snowballs at my hubby.
Not quite sledge weather (yet) but hopefully we will have some more later.
I can't quite believe it is the last week of term. Where have the past 6 weeks gone?
You continue to amaze me with all your wonderful learning and I am so proud of how hard you have worked. A big well done to you all .
Our learning this week will include:
- experiencing a day at the seaside
- drawing images for a postcard
- writing a postcard from Sunny to his family
- counting in 10s
- counting in 2s
- comparing numbers within 50
- ordering numbers within 50
- learning seaside songs
- seaside crafts
- making valentine crafts
- continuing to review sounds covered in phonics this term
- spelling, phonics, bingo and quiz fun
Each day I would like you to:
- read on Bug Club
- go on Numbots
- practise your handwriting
- choose 5 spellings you are not confident with and find different ways to learn them each day
- practise writing numbers within 50 (start and finish in the correct place)
Teams Timetable 10:30 Group A & 11:30 Group B
- Monday - Experience Day: Come dressed for a virtual day at the seaside.
- Tuesday - Planning a postcard about Sunny's trip to the seaside.
- Wednesday - Quiz, spellings, bingo or phonics games
- Thursday - Writing a postcard
- Friday - End of term Talent Show (we will talk about this on Monday)
I will look forward to seeing photos of all the wonderful learning you have been doing.