Iford and KingstonChurch of England Primary School

Home Page


In-Year Transition

If you are interested in applying for a place in any other year group, including the current Year Reception, then applications must be made through East Sussex County Council using the link below. The school will then contact you to let you know if there are any places available. You may, of course, contact the school informally to discuss whether there is a place available in the year groups you are interested in. 


A link to the East Sussex School admissions page is below:
East Sussex County Council - In Year Admissions


 Applications must be completed online using the above link. 

We've had 1 4 1 1 2 visitors
Have you signed up to theSchoolApp yet? From 1st February 2020 messages through the app will replace most emails and text messages from the school. To ensure you continue receiving the latest news download the app today