Today you will be hearing the story The Bad Tempered Ladybird.
If you have your own copy of the story then read it yourself or ask a parent to read it to you if it is too tricky.
- look at the frontcover of the book
- what do you think the book is about?
- predict what you think might happen in the story
- where might the book be set
- what does the word bad tempered mean?
After reading/listening to the story
- print or read the questions below
- use the book or video to help you answer the questions about the story
- use the word mat to help you with key spellings
- write the answers on a piece of paper
- check you have included capital letters and full stops