Today you will be reading the story The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
If you have your own copy of it fantastic but if you don't then there is a PowerPoint version of it.
If you feel confident to read it yourself then please do.
If it tricky, read the words you know and ask your parents to read the trickier words.
- look at the front cover of the book
- what do you think the book is about?
- predict what you think might happen in the story
- where might the book be set
- print or read the questions below
- use the book to help you answer the questions about the story
- use the word mat to help you with key spellings
- write the answers on a piece of paper
- check you have included capital letters and full stops