The PowerPoint covers five lessons for this week
Consolidate learning by play games on sites such as Phonics Play, Classroom Secrets........... .
Find fun ways of learning you spellings.
- write them in flour on a table (ask parent first)
- write them in cocoa (ask parent first)
- chalk them outside
- make them out of pastry
- write them on card and then splat them with water gun
- make them out of button
- rainbow words (different colour for each letter)
- flower petal word (a letter for each petal)
- write them in mud with a stick
- paint them with cotton buds
The list is endless.