This week we will be learning about 'ou' and 'ow'
There are five lessons on the PowerPoint.
Other ideas to support phonics and spellings:
- write them in flour on a table
- write them in cocoa
- chalk them outside
- make them out of pastry
- write them on card and then splat them with water gun
- make them out of button
- rainbow words (different colour for each letter)
- flower petal word (a letter for each petal)
- write them in mud with a stick
- paint them with cotton buds
- make up rhymes (the kids love using first sound of a names in the class for this)