We very much value the support of parents to ensure that children are dressed appropriately for school. We believe that a school dress code helps children to take pride in their own appearance and helps to develop a sense of belonging and teamwork.
The school uniform is:
- School (or plain) t-shirts, or polo shirts – blue or white
- School sweatshirts (either round necked, or hooded) or school fleeces
- Grey, black or navy trousers/skirts/shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings (or blue and white checked ‘summer dresses’). NO JEANS
- Dark plain sensible shoes, sandals, or trainers (no bright coloured shoes and NO HIGH HEELS)
- No jewellery to be worn apart from stud earrings (these must be removed for PE)
School uniform is available to purchase from:
- Sussex uniforms on line at www.sussexuniforms.co.uk or at their shop in Haywards Heath
- Inter Sport in Lewes or using their website at http://www.gameforlife.co.uk .