Make a simple yet delicious Victoria Sandwich.
225g Self-Raising Flour
3 tablespoons Jam
3 tablespoons Double Whipped Cream
1. Mix the butter and the sugar together in a bowl and add one egg at a time whilst whisking.
2. Sieve the flour into the mixture and fold in with a spoon.
3. Grease two round sandwich cake tins and share the mixture between the two.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes on 180/gas mark 4.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
5. Whisk the cream until thick and spread over sponge and then finally add the jam.