Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator at Iford and Kingston C of E Primary School and Hamsey Primary School
Part Time 0.8FTE – Permanent
1 (£47,185) to 4 (£50,807)
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 4th December 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 6th December 2023
Skylark Federation are looking for an exciting, energetic and fun practitioner to join our team at Hamsey Community Primary and Iford and Kingston CE Primary Schools. Skylark Federation offers many opportunities for collaborative work and help to develop innovative practice and professional development. Are you ready for the challenge?
We are looking for a SENDCo to join our friendly and ambitious teams. You will need to have a commitment to high standards and achievement and be able to inspire excellence. Are you the person we are looking for?
This is a part time, four days a week permanent leadership position.
The ideal candidate will:
* be a qualified teacher with the knowledge and experience of teaching pupils with special educational and behavioural needs;
* have a proven record of successful leadership at senior or middle level;
* have experience of leading and managing staff in developing and implementing effective provision for vulnerable pupils;
* be a rigorous and committed professional who is ambitious for the federation and its pupils;
* remain resilient through challenges;
* have a good knowledge of Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance;
* have the interpersonal skills necessary to inspire and lead others;
* have the capacity to develop and promote our vision for inclusion.
The federation will offer:
* the chance to be part of a federation which supports career-enhancing
* children who behave well and show excellent attitudes to both their learning and
relationships with others;
* a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team;
* personalised professional development;
* a rewarding and happy place to be;
We would encourage you to plan a visit to our schools. Please email our business manager, Mrs Hill to request an application pack and make an appointment.
Closing date: 4th December 2023
Proposed interview date: 6th December 2023
Application forms and further details are available by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Skylark Federation.